The Realme 9i was released in India earlier this week. The Snapdragon 680 SoC powers the 6.6-inch IPS LCD display on the Realme 9i. A 50MP triple-camera setup is included, as well as a fingerprint sensor on the side and a 16MP front-facing camera. On January 22nd, the Realme 9i will be available for the first time in the country.
Realme 9i Launch Offers and Price in India
The Realme 9i will be available on Flipkart and realme.com in two RAM and storage variants, with the 4GB+64GB and 6GB+128GB models costing Rs 13,999 and Rs 15,999, respectively. The Realme 9i comes with the following launch offers:
- ICICI Bank Credit Cards offer a 10% discount of up to ₹750 rupees. Orders of ₹5000 dollars or more are eligible for free shipping.
- ICICI Bank Debit Cards offer a 10% discount of up to ₹250. If you order ₹2500 or more, you will receive a 10% discount.
- The Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card offers 5% unlimited cash back.
- The A-series Google Pixel Buds are available for ₹6999.
- There are also EMIs available, starting at Rs 555/month.
Specifications and features of the Realme 9i
The Realme 9i features a 6.6-inch 90Hz FHD+ IPS LCD display with a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera, a pixel density of 401 PPI, and a maximum brightness of 480 nits, as well as a pixel density of 401 PPI and a maximum brightness of 480 nits. The Realme 9i comes with a 2.4GHz octa-core Snapdragon 680 SoC, up to 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM, and 128GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage.
Three cameras are included in the smartphone. The camera module includes a 50MP main camera, a 2MP B&W lens, and a 2MP macro sensor. The primary 50MP sensor has PDAF and an f/1.8 aperture, while the remaining 2MP sensors have an f/2.4 aperture. The phone has a 16-megapixel selfie camera with an f/2.1 aperture on the front.
The phone is powered by a 5,000mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging. The phone’s connectivity features include a dual-SIM card slot, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.0, a 3.5mm audio jack, and a USB Type-C port for charging and data transfer.
See Top Stories