Fans of the Nintendo Switch, rejoice! Nintendo has just announced the addition of an all-new OLED model to the Switch family, which will be available on October 8, 2021. This is a huge step forward, as the gaming community has been debating whether Nintendo is planning another console release for months.
The Nintendo Switch (OLED model) will cost $349.99 (MSRP), which is roughly Rs. 26,092.
What’s new on the Nintendo Switch (OLED)?
The console will come equipped with a vibrant 7-inch OLED screen right out of the box, as the name suggests. The new OLED model has a lot to offer, including:
- A Stand with a Wide Range of Adjustment (Easy viewing in Tabletop Mode)
- Wired LAN port built-in
- Internal Memory: 64 GB
- Audio Enhancement (Onboard Speakers)
The OLED model, like the regular Switch, can be used in three modes: TV Mode (dock system for HD gaming on TV), Tabletop Mode, and Handheld Mode. The Switch is without a doubt one of the most versatile consoles currently available.
The OLED model will be available in two colors:
- White Joy-Con controllers, a black main unit, and a white dock make up the white set.
- Set of neon red and neon blue – Neon red and neon blue. A black main unit, a black dock, and Joy-Con controllers
Meet the newest entry to the #NintendoSwitch family! Nintendo Switch (OLED model) brings the versatility of the Nintendo Switch experience with a vibrant 7-inch OLED screen, a wide adjustable stand, and more. Nintendo Switch (OLED model) releases on 10/8.https://t.co/zRpGxakJDn pic.twitter.com/Tsc55r35ay— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) July 6, 2021
- Nothing Ear 1 TWS Earbuds price, features, and other details revealed ahead of the launch
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra May Not Include Rumoured 200MP Camera
- Apple may include Touch ID in the Power Button, On future iPhone models
- Nokia is expected to release a new flagship Likely Nokia 9.3 Pureview before November 11th
Some of Nintendo’s best first-party games are available on the Switch, including Mario Odyssey, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and many others. Aside from those, the Nintendo Switch has a strong third-party lineup, including Doom Eternal, Celeste, and Diablo III.
Nintendo is likely to do a lot more with the Switch before moving on to something else entirely. With a sequel to Breath of the Wild already confirmed, now is the ideal time for Nintendo to release a new Switch model.
Fans of games like Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Animal Crossing: New Horizons will be eager to get their hands on one of these new OLED models as soon as possible. The Switch is one of the most popular video game consoles, which comes as no surprise given its diverse game lineup.