OnePlus has just announced the release of OxygenOS Open Beta 3 for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T. The update follows the OxygenOS Open Beta 2 that the Chinese manufacturer released for both phones earlier this month.
The update is based on Android 10 and improves the stability of the camera, as well as solving many bugs detected in the previous version and introducing startup animations and updated and optimized system icons to make them more fluid. The update also brings with it the April 2020 security patch.
OxygenOS Open Beta 3: the news
The complete change log of the update for the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T mentions the following System-level changes :
- Optimized system icons in the user interface of call recording, startup animations, mobile signal and so on;
- Fixed the bug for accessing the audio tuner after connecting the earphones;
- Fixed issue with unwanted call mute in Google Duo;
- Fixed the problem with sending and receiving messages when registering or activating UPI accounts during registration/activation of your UPI account);
- Improved system stability and general bugs fixed.
- Improved camera stability.
- Display of the optimized Wi-Fi transfer speed within the network details;
- Disabled Airtel VoWiFi.
How to update the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T
To update your OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T to OxygenOS Open Beta 3, you must download the complete OTA package for your device from this link, then go to “Settings”, then choose the “System” item, then “Updates” and select “Local update” from the menu located in the upper right corner. At this point, you need to select the downloaded package.
If you liked the article, do not forget to share it with your friends. Follow us on Google News too, click on the star and choose us from your favorites.