Vivo has officially launched iQOO Neo3 5G: the smartphone was expected for today and the Chinese company has kept its promises.
It is a new top of the range of the Asian brand, the second in a few months after the iQOO 3 5G announced in late February and from which it inherits part of the technical specifications. Just like the latter, in fact, iQOO Neo3 5G is in fact equipped with the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with full compatibility with the 5G network and support for Wi-Fi 6.
The new model now integrates an FHD + display with a 144Hz update frequency (it is the most relevant novelty) , a 4,500 mAh battery with fast charging via cable up to 44W (the other model had a 4,400 mah battery with charging up to 55W ) and four memory cuts: we start from the base with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, going through combinations with 8 or 12GB of RAM and a maximum of 256GB of storage.
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapadragon 865 with production process to 7nm (@ 2,84GHz) and modem X55
- Display: 6.57 “with FHD + resolution (2408×1080 pixels) in 20: 9 ratio, HDR10 support and 144Hz refresh rate
- 6/8 / 12GB RAM
- 128 / 256GB of storage memory (UFS 3.1)
- Triple Rear: 48 (main sensor with f / 1.79 lens) + 8 (wide angle with f / 2.2 lens) + 2 (macro with f / 2.4 lens) MegaPixel
- Front: 16MP with f / 2.0 optics
- Connectivity: 4G | 5G, WiFi 6, USB-C, NFC, 3.5mm audio jack
- Audio : Bluetooth SBC, AAC, aptX HD, LDAC
- Sensors : lateral fingerprint
- Battery : 4,500 mAh with 44W fast charge support
- Dimensions and weight :
- 163.71 x 75.55 x 8.93 mm
- 198.1 grams
- Operating system : Android 10 with iQOO UI personalization
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY
Vivo iQOO Neo3 5G will be available in the Asian market in two colors and at the following sales prices:
6 / 128GB – 2,698 Yuan (approximately Rs. 28,900)
8 / 128GB – 2.998 Yuan (about Rs. 32,100)
8 / 256GB – 3,398 Yuan (about Rs. 36,400)
12 / 128GB – 3,298 Yuan (approximately Rs. 35,400)