Presented at the beginning of January this year, during CES 2020, the ASUS Chromebook Flip C436 had its sales started on Monday (6). The model has a 2-in-1 format.
The look of the product maintains the appearance of the predecessor C434, from 2019, with a 14-inch Full HD touchscreen panel and the possibility to switch the conventional position with the folded one.
ASUS Chromebook Flip C436 Main features
Among its main features is the maintenance of NanoEdge technology, which provides thin edges to look like a smaller notebook than the others with the same screen size. In addition, its weight is 1.09 kg.
With hardware considered advanced, it has a 10th generation Intel Core processor, 8 or 16 GB of RAM and up to 512 GB of internal storage per M2 SSD. Its 42 WHr battery allows an autonomy of up to 12 hours.
In connectivity, the highlight is the support for Wi-Fi 6, for faster wireless internet. The notebook is also compatible with Bluetooth 5.0 and comes with two USB 3.2 Type-C ports, a memory card slot up to 2 TB and an audio input/output for headphones and microphone.
- Processor: up to a 10th generation Intel Core i7
- RAM: 8 GB or 16 GB LPDDR3
- Internal storage: M2 SSD up to 512 GB
- External storage: microSD
- Screen: 14 “NanoEdge Full HD with 1920×1080 resolution and 85% usage
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery: 42 WHr Li-Po with promise of up to 12h
- Dimensions and weight: 319.54 x 205.3 x 13.76 mm and 1.09 kg
Prices and availability
The ASUS Chromebook Flip C436 has its sales started this Monday (6) in the international market, in two colors: Transparent Silver and Airgel White. It can be found for prices starting at $ 799 (RS 60,670).
Buyers will also receive a free 100 GB year of Google One.